- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files placed on your device by the websites you visit. They are used to record certain interactions when you browse a website and store data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on your computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your device. They are used to remember usage preferences, such as language, login details or page personalisation information.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information on how a visitor uses the website. For example: the website from which they were directed to the website, whether they clicked on an advertising banner to reach the website, etc.
Our websites may also contain links to social media websites (such as Facebook or Twitter). BARANGÉ-BRUN SL has no control over the cookies used by these external websites. For more information on cookies used by social media and other external websites, please consult their cookie policies.
This website uses “cookies” in the following way:
- Google Analytics cookies: Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google Inc. that collects information on which pages of the website are visited, at what time, using which web browser, etc. This information is then sent to the Google Inc. servers in the USA.
- “Add-this” application cookies: Add-this is a free service that enables you to share pages from this website through various media (email, social media, etc.). Add-this collects statistical information on your use of the website to provide advertising that is adapted to your browsing habits on this and other websites.
- HOW DO WE USE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
Types of cookies according to purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those that are essential for the website to function properly and for you to be able to use the different options and services it offers. They include those used to keep your session open, to manage response time, performance and option confirmation, to control security elements, to enable you to share content on social media, etc.
- Preferences cookies: These cookies enable the user to specify or personalise certain characteristics of the website’s general options, such as language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Analytics cookies: Analytics cookies are those used by our website to create browsing profiles and find out our users’ preferences in order to improve our range of products and services. For example, analytics cookies could record a user’s geographical areas of interest, the most popular product, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are used to manage advertising spaces according to specific criteria. This includes frequency of access, content published, etc. Through advertising management, advertising cookies store information on user behaviour by observing habits, studying access and creating a profile of user preferences in order to offer advertising that is relevant to the user’s interests.
Types of cookies according to duration:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last for as long as the user browses on the website and are deleted afterwards.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on the user’s device for a longer period, thus allowing preferences to be recorded and retrieved without the user having to select certain settings every time they visit the website.
- WHAT IF I DON’T WANT THESE COOKIES OR I DON’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
If, despite all this, you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you must know that it is possible to delete cookies or stop this information being recorded on your device at any time by changing your browser’s settings:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings.
- Firefox cookie settings.
- Google Chrome cookie settings.
- Safari cookie settings.
These browsers are always undergoing changes and modifications, so we cannot guarantee that these settings apply fully to your browser version. You may be using a browser not mentioned above, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To change your settings, you can access your browser settings directly, which are generally found under the Privacy section in the Options menu. (Please consult the help area for your browser for more information.)
- WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information on cookies at:
www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.